Support.

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Support.

Postby show-spect on 24 Nov 2013, 18:32

Who can I email about several issues with Cross 2.6. I have gone to support and all I can do is search. I can't post any questions. I have unboxed this product and I have not mixed one song because the setup is so difficult. I know this isn't traktor or serato...but c'mon! I fail to believe this is a program that I can only mix back and forth on. I can't access my samples, I can't hear my sample bank, the cue points are easy on the keyboard. My scratches sound horrible! And all I'm being told is what I can't do! I can't send messages, I can't post new topics. I spent good money on this product and to have this kind of support. I'm past of the point of worrying about being a complainer. I want to be able to do my mixtapes with this program. IF I CAN'T JUST TELL ME. I'LL BOX IT AND SELL FOR LESS THAN WHAT I PAID AND MOVE ON. IF THIS PROGRAM IS SHOW GOOD, HELP ME SET UP! OH AND DON'T MENTION THE INSTRUCTION NOVEL....THAT DOES NOTHING. I HAVE 2 TURNTABLES, Numark MIXER AND MY LAPTOP. CAN I USE THIS PROGRAM OR NOT!?
show-spect

Re: Support.

Postby FigDJ on 24 Nov 2013, 18:57

show-spect wrote:Who can I email about several issues with Cross 2.6. I have gone to support and all I can do is search. I can't post any questions. I have unboxed this product and I have not mixed one song because the setup is so difficult. I know this isn't traktor or serato...but c'mon! I fail to believe this is a program that I can only mix back and forth on. I can't access my samples, I can't hear my sample bank, the cue points are easy on the keyboard. My scratches sound horrible! And all I'm being told is what I can't do! I can't send messages, I can't post new topics. I spent good money on this product and to have this kind of support. I'm past of the point of worrying about being a complainer. I want to be able to do my mixtapes with this program. IF I CAN'T JUST TELL ME. I'LL BOX IT AND SELL FOR LESS THAN WHAT I PAID AND MOVE ON. IF THIS PROGRAM IS SHOW GOOD, HELP ME SET UP! OH AND DON'T MENTION THE INSTRUCTION NOVEL....THAT DOES NOTHING. I HAVE 2 TURNTABLES, Numark MIXER AND MY LAPTOP. CAN I USE THIS PROGRAM OR NOT!?

You are able to post new topics in the CrossDJ Mac / PC under the technical support section. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can help you resolve the issues.
FigDJ

Postby show-spect on 24 Nov 2013, 19:17

It doesn not allow me to post a new topic.
show-spect

Postby show-spect on 24 Nov 2013, 19:19

below is all I see. I do not even receive a post New topic tab.

Forum rules
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.
show-spect

Postby Jim B on 24 Nov 2013, 19:44

Try deleting forum cookies

ucp.php?mode=delete_cookies

then log out and log back into the forum.
Jim B

Postby show-spect on 24 Nov 2013, 19:59

You cannot post in this forum.

Than I get the above message. This is not a good look for support.
show-spect

Postby daniel clark on 24 Nov 2013, 20:55

:cool: :cool: two seperate issues ,,in ability to post in proper topic page ,, and lack of control of samplers ,,,,
:eek: :eek: the first was not known about :!:
the second was being delt with in a timely fashion ,,with a little bit of a lack or info on your part :idea:
both are not a crisis to warrent the above tirade
so to start over in a proper fashion ,,
please give the proper info for us to see what is going on with your sampler inability to hear ,, use the topic that was started in gen chat,,(the original shadow posting was left in gen chat)
:!: WELCOME TO MIXVIBES FOURM( :cool: i only shout for good reasons :cool: :cool: )
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby show-spect on 24 Nov 2013, 21:35

over 200$ and horrible support. decision made. boxing it up now. Will try to sell at a loss.

understand this. this is no small investment. and to get this for support. forget my tirade sir. I should be able to post a topic and get a response. I should be able to message mixvibes directly, can't get a response. I'm done.
show-spect

Postby daniel clark on 24 Nov 2013, 22:35

:cool: :eek: soo sorry to hear :neutral: patience and lack of responce has gotten you to a place of discomforture :neutral: if your intent is to sell your software /hardware please let the intended purcher know he will need to have you unregerster the software licence key for him to have full access to the fourm,,so he may be able to regerster it ,,
if you still want to get it sorted out then the oppunity still is present ,, :neutral:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby P_Jean on 24 Nov 2013, 22:57

show-spect wrote:over 200$ and horrible support. decision made. boxing it up now. Will try to sell at a loss.

understand this. this is no small investment. and to get this for support. forget my tirade sir. I should be able to post a topic and get a response. I should be able to message MixVibes directly, can't get a response. I'm done.

Sorry, but you register on the forum on a Saturday, and you ask without waiting for technical support ? Is this a joke ?

maybe you, weekend working, but France, no.

It might be necessary have a little more respect.
Thank you.
P_Jean

Next

Return to General Chat