Vfx Control ¿?

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Vfx Control ¿?

Postby neosepia on 29 Mar 2013, 14:56

Hi all,

Recently I got my hand with one Mixvibes Vfx Control untouched. After install and everything I discover that the software it came with is almost obsolete (through trying it) thus have to upgrade to Cross.

I have been trying to use it with other software but without success (traktor, serato...). I don't know but it seems the MIDI is not being properly transported and represented in the PC whilst it is working properly with its native software (ej. Vfx Control or even Cross).

So, how much of a strage thing is this? I mean, I have 2 more tables and still I am able to migrate to other software through proper mapping. Has anyone been able to configure MIDI of Vfx Control table on other 3rd party softwares?

Thanks in advance
neosepia

Re: Vfx Control ¿?

Postby UncleVibes on 30 Mar 2013, 15:02

Software Vfx isn't obsolete but new development are linked to CrossDJ. The controller use MIDI . Just follow the 3rd party instructions and map it!
UncleVibes

Postby Jim B on 30 Mar 2013, 15:21

neosepia wrote:Has anyone been able to configure MIDI of Vfx Control table on other 3rd party softwares?

I was bored one Sunday afternoon and I tried to map the Vfx controller with VirtualDJ (which I used to use about 3 years ago before I found Cross)

I mapped all the actions but I could not get the controller to respond with the software. Tried for a couple of hours but I had no luck and gave up.

If I remember correctly the controller wasn't giving me it's MIDI I.D. and that was stopping it from working.
Jim B

Postby UncleVibes on 30 Mar 2013, 15:49

What do you do with vdj jim?
UncleVibes

Postby Jim B on 30 Mar 2013, 16:09

I used it for 2 years Uncle before I discovered Cross.

Timecode control was sh!t with the software, that's I switched to Cross :cool:

Still keep it up to date with the latest release but as I said earlier I haven't used it for 3 years, nearly 4 now. I have no need too ;)

@ neosepia

Your best bet would be to upgrade to CrossDJ or even Cross and then download and install the Video Plugin, (which would be free for you) and use the Vfx controller with that
Jim B

Postby chriskazzi on 13 May 2013, 19:26

Hello Everyone,

I Kindly need your support here, I recently bought Mix Vibes Vfx controller and I am using it on Windows 8 Pro, each time I start the software I am receiving a message informing me that there is a new version of Mix Vibes Vfx 1.3.0.
I need your support in providing me the link or the file to download as I am facing major issues while using the controller on my PC (Delays, sudden crashes, and freezing of the video ) knowing that I configured all settings as mentioned in the tutorials and going to the forum downloading the files under Vfx tab and trying to install nothing changes and I still have version 1.3.0.
Any ideas ???
Thank you
Chris
chriskazzi

Postby daniel clark on 13 May 2013, 23:08

:cool: :cool: first off please regerster your software on the fourm :cool: user control panel/profile/serial # ,,enter your licence key(s) there ,,that will give you access to upgrade ,updates for latest software versions and drivers in the down load section ,, also allow you toi post in proper fourm page :cool:there is a bunch of info as to upgradeing to the vid plug in and upgrading to Cross ,, :idea:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby chriskazzi on 14 May 2013, 11:00

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the below, I did register and added my serial # and still under Vfx tab the downloaded file is around 300 KB which is way less than an update for the installed software, also each time I try to install it nothing happens !!??!
Any idea?

Thank you
Chris
chriskazzi

Postby daniel clark on 14 May 2013, 11:07

:cool: no software badges present in your postings ,, :?: :?: are you able to post in other sections , does the download section have the updates for you /can you access then ,, asking because i am not thinking that the regerstration took :eek:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby chriskazzi on 15 May 2013, 12:33

Hi Daniel

I did activate my account this is the activation # $$$$$$$$$$$, still i'm unable to update anything!!
thank you

:eek: EDITED YOUR POSTING ,,, HOW ABOUT I USE YOUR SERIAL /LICENCE KEY ,,BY PLACING IT IN MY PROFILE,, SO NOWI HAVE STOLEN YOUR ABILITY TO USE YOUR SOFTWARE :eek: please open ,,USER CONTROL PANEL/PROFILE /SERIAL #,, .. by placing your licences key in this location then you will have the full benifits of the fourm ,,,,hate to use caps lock on you ,, dont post any thing on thie fourm you dont want the whole world to see ,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you can p m me your credit card #'s and social security #,, i do have some bills you could help me pay :mrgreen:
:eek: :cool: :eek:
chriskazzi

Next

Return to General Chat