Fight, Fight, Fight!

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Fight, Fight, Fight!

Postby UncleVibes on 21 Jan 2009, 21:50

DJ NB wrote:I HATE SERATO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!

NB

No I can't follow you on this direction. Mixvibes works in the same digital world than Serato, it's the main competitor! I don't use it but I respect SERATO as I respect all these developpers who try & sometimes not succeed to make things going to a future new musical world.
We can say as they do for us "Serato cheat" but how can we hate them. Their devs could be our devs.
Amen

:surprised: But their last update doesn't bring any new feature or ideas for us! That's just true compare with last Mixvibes updates & new Cross :biggrin:

Nobody must feel insulted. Even Serato devs.

I agree SERATO is expensive but this is their problem & the main problem of their users. We got nothing to do with their marketing & we have enough work when we help Mixvives to succeed & become leader.
UncleVibes

Re: Serato sampler

Postby jiel on 21 Jan 2009, 22:35

one point for serato : users are really active and defend serato on every forum (scratchworx, DJ forum ...)

what about Mixvibes's users ?? fight fight fight !!

help us to develop the mixvibes spirit !!!!
jiel

Postby phadedvision on 21 Jan 2009, 22:48

jiel wrote:what about Mixvibes's users ?? fight fight fight !!!

I do my part by beating down people at Guitar Center who ask for Serato, Torq, etc. :eek:

Nah, but I do like to flaunt MV to people and show them how nice it is.
phadedvision

Postby Dj NB on 22 Jan 2009, 00:43

UncleVibes wrote:
DJ NB wrote:I HATE SERATO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!

NB

No I can't follow you on this direction. Mixvibes works in the same digital world than Serato, it's the main competitor! I don't use it but I respect SERATO as I respect all these developpers who try & sometimes not succeed to make things going to a future new musical world.
We can say as they do for us "Serato cheat" but how can we hate them. Their devs could be our devs.
Amen

:surprised: But their last update doesn't bring any new feature or ideas for us! That's just true compare with last Mixvibes updates & new Cross :biggrin:

Nobody must feel insulted. Even Serato devs.

I agree SERATO is expensive but this is their problem & the main problem of their users. We got nothing to do with their marketing & we have enough work when we help Mixvives to succeed & become leader.

It is ok what you say, but I hate and I will always hate SERATO coz it is commercial thing only, nothing else!!! I am totally disappointed by it in every possible view and like sweet ending it costs hell. I think that you are making mistake coz in every forum chat or anything else which has connection with serato users, they totally puke at every other user that is not using serato and speaking of how only serato is the best bla bla and every other software thing is crap and that is wrong, so I really do not see any possible way to say that I do not hate serato and stuff.
And by the way I also think that WE should not see anything by others to make MV better, I think EVERYONE else should see MixVibes as an example of proper DVS system!!!

With love for MV

NB
Dj NB

Postby UncleVibes on 22 Jan 2009, 02:09

NB wrote: coz in every forum chat or anything else which has connection with serato users, they totally puke at every other user that is not using serato and speaking of how only serato is the best bla bla and every other software thing is crap and that is wrong

That's why

Jiel wrote:one point for serato : users are really active and defend serato on every forum (scratchworx, DJ forum ...)

If you have problem on any forum because you are a mixvibes user just leave a message here for help in this viral marketing war.
UncleVibes

Postby gakto2009 on 22 Jan 2009, 03:12

What do you mean by this?

We do our best to motivate the community, but there is only so much we can do. There isn’t really much on the mixvibes forum that makes it interesting enough for people to visit on a regular basis. I’ve noticed that most users only pop by to check if there are any updates.

In my opinion the karma system just isn’t working, i calculated that 91% of my karma comes from either UncleVibes or PhadedVision, the rest either comes from the mixvibes team, other moderators and very phew of the forum users.

The “Giga age” is upon us, Mixvibes need to grab the people who haven’t made the transition to digital vinyl/cd by the bollocks and show them what mixvibes can do for them as DJ’s...

I plug mixvibes everywhere i go, if i’m doing a sound system install in a pub or club i set mixvibes up and show them what it can do, i’m fortunate in respect of the manager of the club i work at lets me in the club during the day to setup mixvibes and show it to the potential buyers of the install, i even go as far as inviting there DJ’s along to have a go in a club like situation... so far i have only sold two setups but it’s getting the word out there.

It makes me smile when i type “digital vinyl control” into Google and mixvibes comes up before serato! The first mention of serato believe it or not comes from my local record store (http://www.rubadub.co.uk), i have asked them why they done sell mixvibes products and they replied with “we want to, but we just can’t get a hold of it”, why is this?

I love mixvibes, almost 100% of the users love mixvibes, let’s start a revolution! Let’s spread the love and get everyones vibes mixed with the only DJ software that has as much thought and consideration put into it as the moon landing...

MIXVIBES!
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Postby gakto2009 on 22 Jan 2009, 03:17

unclevibes wrote:If you have problem on any forum because you are a mixvibes user just leave a message here for help in this viral marketing war.

Pvt. Gakto, MixVibes Second Squadron, reporting for duty, Sir!
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Postby UncleVibes on 22 Jan 2009, 09:18

I love mixvibes, almost 100% of the users love mixvibes, let’s start a revolution! Let’s spread the love and get everyones vibes mixed with the only DJ software that has as much thought and consideration put into it as the moon landing...

There is no place for hate in this scenario...
Pvt. Gakto, MixVibes Second Squadron, reporting for duty, Sir!

:biggrin: Thanks, with the help of the MI5, Mixvibes Gurkas do the job & bomb of flowers irrelevant forums. :cool:
UncleVibes

Postby compact on 22 Jan 2009, 10:09

jiel wrote:one point for serato : users are really active and defend serato on every forum (scratchworx, DJ forum ...)

..just a few examples of HOW other boards discuss :eek:

http://www.scratchlive.net/forum/discus ... =76818#new

..or this:

http://www.scratchlive.net/forum/discus ... =13566#new

...actually there´s a lot more talking about MV on the serato forum thank there is "serato talk" on our forums :lol: i also bet most serato users nevers tested any other DVS system, but they are good and fast with hating on other companies! just my2cents...

peace.
compact

Postby UncleVibes on 22 Jan 2009, 10:46

What do you mean by this?

I love concepts but what is this one? Is it some kind of voodooism? :biggrin:
UncleVibes

Next

Return to General Chat