Turntables!!!

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Turntables!!!

Postby Dj NB on 02 Jan 2009, 02:25

Ok guys!!! To be honest there have been so many discussions about which turntable is better, is the torque important and in which way, the type of the motor if it is Brushless DC or 8/16 Pole 3 Phase one and so on and so on...
My opinion is that numarks tt200, tt500 and ttx are pretty solid turntables and can keep up with technics and even overcome it in at some point. Also I think that Vestax pdx 2300 mk2 pro is the best turntable out there and also I think that Gemini TT04 is very hard and nice turntable with nice bit of torque there.
I am in some thought right now about buying new turntable and with that said I would like to see your opinion about it and by the way please tell me which web is best for shopping these kind of stuff (save and trustful) and also cheapest ;) ;) ;) !!!

NB
Dj NB

Re: Turntables!!!

Postby Psykadelik on 02 Jan 2009, 06:19

The Stanton Str8/ST-150 tables are awesome! Totally recommend them. :mrgreen: The Numark TT-500 and TTX are good too. Really any SuperOEM deck will get the job done.

I am really interested the in Vestax PDX-3000. You could do some ill things with it when used with a MIDI keyboard.
2 Stanton ST-150 + 2 Ortofon Concorde QBert + Vestax PMC-08Pro

ADK 1Q AR
Intel Corei7 620M 2.66 GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
4 GB DDR3 RAM
500 GB HD
512 MB ATI Radeon Graphics
Echo Audiofire8
Psykadelik

Return to General Chat